[ version en Español ]
- Cesa el CONACYT a director de investigación potosino / CONACYT fires potosine research officer (La Jornada, 12 de Diciembre 2005)
- Acta Notarial donde se nombra al Dr. David Rios Jara como director del IPICYT / Official document naming Dr. David Rios as IPICYT's director (Portal de Transparencia del Gobierno Mexicano)
- Denuncian actos de revanchismo / Revanchism acts are denounced (El Universal, 16 de Julio 2008).
- Enfrentan conflicto Terrones e IPICYT / Terrones & IPICYT in conflict (Reforma 12 de Julio, 2008
- Niegan acoso contra científicos en IPICYT / Scientists harrasment is denied at IPICYT (El Universal, 22 de Julio 2008)
- Scientists rally to Mexican researcher's plea (Nature 454, 143, July 11, 2008) (here a PDF with the Nature letter)
- Pide Nobel a Calderón apoyo a Terrones / Nobel awarded ask Calderon to support Terrones (Reforma, 11 de Julio, 2008)
- ¿Cangrejos o divas? / Crabs or dives? (La ciencia por gusto, MILENIO, 16 de Julio 2008)
- Senior staff of Mexican institute speak up (Nature 455, 27, September 4, 2008)
- In December 3, a Comision (formed, among others, by Dr. Miguel A Vidal) ordered to evacuate the "Thermal Treatment" and "Mesoporous Materials" labs (in 5 days) (used by the Terrones group).
- Dr. Mauricio Terrones tried to enter to IPICYT in January 6, but was prohibited as "he was not longer a worker there".
- That same day, a general email was sent to IPICYT announcing the firing of professors Terrones, without any further information on the reasons. Their offices were sealed, and their names removed from ther former labs.